Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I thought I had finally finally cured him

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Cathy,

www.planetsmilies.com - amazing smilies on there .

Linda,

Nope, still not accepting your offer. I have three of my own big hulking males and two boy dogs. I have spent my whole life around males and am having NO MORE!!!! - Well, not unless they have four legs and a waggy tail
    I could give him another two legs and a tail.

Then will you think about it honey bunny please.

Post Thanks / Like

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like [size=7]NO[/size]

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

[size=6][/size]

COME ON DONNA, I AM OUT NUMBERED HERE BY ONE.
    Four 2 legged human Males and 2 Darling 4 Legged Luvs

How come I can't get the colors to work.

You are just as swift as a bunny aren't you.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG poor you I'm still not taking any of them though

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Linda,

I think we're going to have to make a switch. You can come to my house and bring the boys and I'll send avi to yours to live with your hb. How does that sound?

I have been working late all week and wed. night avi was making a bday cake (chocolate) for a friend. I was talking to him on the phone and he started laughing and I said what?? and he's like "oh Kosmo is just eating the shavings of the cake that are on the ground." This cake is CHOCOLATE! He's like "oh a little bite won't hurt" and I kept trying to tell him Kosmo is small... GRR.. at least that's the first time (and apparently the last) time we'll ever bake a cake!!

So then Wed night when I got home i took kos for a walk and he went #2 and I seen some Corn in his poo. I told avi to watch it and don't give him too much corn as it could make him sick.. so tonight I get home and walk him and he's got the runs!! (the corny runs!) I'm going to KILL HIM!

Oh and to top it off Kosmo is mad at me for working late and he's more partial to daddy now. No more working late for me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    ...and he's like "oh Kosmo is just eating the shavings of the cake that are on the ground." This cake is CHOCOLATE! He's like "oh a little bite won't hurt"...So then Wed night when I got home i took kos for a walk and he went #2 and I seen some Corn in his poo....Oh and to top it off Kosmo is mad at me for working late and he's more partial to daddy now. No more working late for me!
    that does sound frustrating. at least he likes to cook. that should help when you have to work late? what i wouldn't give to have a man who would have dinner made when i got home from work...i wish you could train a dog to do that...

Post Thanks / Like

Gmorning Judy,

A man that likes to cook?! He had a friend who really helps him out a lot who had a birthday and so I was going to bake him a cake. I ended up having to stay late so he had to make the cake. (I did decorate it though!) But not to worry, when I got home he had eaten his dinner and not left anything but his dirty dishes all over for me. (typical male.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    Gmorning Judy,

A man that likes to cook?! He had a friend who really helps him out a lot who had a birthday and so I was going to bake him a cake. I ended up having to stay late so he had to make the cake. (I did decorate it though!) But not to worry, when I got home he had eaten his dinner and not left anything but his dirty dishes all over for me. (typical male.)

oh well, back to the drawing board.
    actually, i think it's the luck of the draw. I know lots of men who love to cook and are proud of their cooking. but as implied by your comment, generally men are not enculturated to do 'domestic' work like cooking and cleaning. There is a message in the socialization process to them that they are entitled to have others do this for them, while they are expected to go out and bring home a paycheck. but individual men and women vary in how much this arrangement suits them, and i know some men who are happy to cook. In fact, my daughter's boyfriend Joe is like that. His mom loves to cook and he learned from her influence probably. It's fun for him, not for my daughter, who takes after me. he's also the main one who tidies up. that's what i want! i am happy to bring home a paycheck. Of course in our era, both genders are often out earning the paycheck, but in most homes i have the impression it still falls on the woman to cook and clean, as well. Like, if you watch commercials on TV, cooking stuff and cleaning stuff is marketed to women, while yard work stuff and car stuff and similar are marketed to me, the actors they have in commercials trying out and being thrilled with the products fall along gender lines. I take that as an indication that research has been done and these gender differences are what are consistently found.

my daughter's boyfriend also works, he's apprentancing to be an accountant and taking accountaint licensing exams. He also plays piano beautifully. this is what i would be happy to find....