• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Today we had visitors

Maxxs_Mummy

Alison came to visit and brought Whitney for the first time. She was here five minutes and made herself at home - how lovely that she settled so well....

100_0044.jpg

Mummy, tickle my tummy.... every time Alison stopped rubbing her tummy, she huffed for more.....

100_0045.jpg

And here she is in her new Puppia on our parched lawn ...

100_0047.jpg

What a little cutie!! I love her Puppia, it's the same pattern I've just ordered for Abbey, nice to see how cute it looks on a Tri! :D

I also ordered Gus a collar with skulls and crossbones on it, thought it was fitting for his personality!! :lol: :lol:

oooh how wonderful - lovely to see beautiful Whitney and you too Alison xx

What a Princess and she looks STUNNING in her new harness :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

TedBear is so excited about his...hopefully it will be here tomorrow!!

Thanks for sharing these Donna xxx

and how did Maxxy look in the harness????? icon_whistling :badgrin: :lol:

Well, he'd have looked a lot better in TedBear's harness than Whitney's :roll: :roll: He avoided Antee Alisun for a while icon_whistling :lol:

Here is he is wondering just what Antee Alisun's visit would bring....

100_0042a.jpg

Ahhh Maxxy did that rotten Momma put you in a PINK flowery harness??? what a thing to do to such a handsome fellow - think you better be posted up to me with TedBear's harness :lol: :lol:

Little did he know at that point :badgrin: :badgrin: but I'm sure he was thrilled to see his newest girlfriend again :D

You could have tried TedBear's on them, I didn't realise Alison was going to you today, I would have said!!!

No Antee Nicki,

It wasn't Mamma, it was that norty Antee Alisun that did it to me. Mamma sed she waz norty and not to do it but she did aneeway :( Charlee runned away from ers tho :lol:

I's not goin to er owse anee maw antee nickI I's comin to yor owse insted xxxxx

Great pics. Love the pink puppia. Such beautiful tris. I loves Maxx's look...now that is priceless.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Alison your lovely darlin, nice to put a face to such
a lovely lass.

Whitney didn't take long to make herself at home, but I don't think any of us would have a problem doing that at Auntie Donna's house or Auntie Nicki's
so you two better watch it you might end up with a load of cavaliers.

It was lovely that you got to visit, too bad we never got a photo of you Donna your just a wee chicken aren't you. eh eh eh eh eh.

Poor wee Maxx you lot tryin to make the wee lad wear PINK.

You wait son, I'll sort that lot out when I get over for my SURPRISE VISIT.

:drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: Too bloody bad I can't drive over you know, or I would be
on your seetea (sp) already.

:sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Lovely pictures! I like a dog that fits right in. :lol: She looks like she is so happy sunning herself in her new harness in that last pic. Nice to see you too, Alison! I like those new patterned Puppias; the striped ones are cute too and I thought of the camouflage for Jaspar. 8)

I also ordered Gus a collar with skulls and crossbones on it, thought it was fitting for his personality!!

:rotfl:

Awwwww, Maxx - more visitors! You lucky man.

Bet you preferred Whitney to Bradley tho ;). And talk about making yourself at home, Whitney!

I bet you all had a lovely time - good boy Charlie keeping away from the flowery harness.

Hmmmm - it's a long way to post Maxx to Nicki's house all in one journey....

better send him to me 1st and I'll forward him on later ;)

I love Maxx's "writing" - Bwadley loved his pm :D

Maxx has asked me to reply for him as it takes him too long and his spelling isn't very good ;) :lol:

He says that all Cavaliers are always welcome in our house and he will even give up his bed for them and sometimes even his favourite chewy sticks too (Whitney ;) :l*v: )

Aunty Linda, you keep threatening to come and visit us but why don't you just do it and bring your four legged babies too. Mamma says your hubby and kids can come too but I'm not that keen on babbas myself, I prefer the ones who are big enough to play with me and be nice to me so if they are bigger then that's better :lol:

Aunty Fran, not a chance missus I'm staying here with my Mamma who is going to hide me from that mad Aunty Alison :lol: It's Charlie that Mummy keeps threatening to send to Aunti Nicki.... Do you want him instead? We won't tell Mummy icon_whistling

Ermmmm Maxx Mamma is typing this....

Oops, yeah sowwy Mamma I likes Charlie really!

Oh yeah and Mamma says she's not having any more pictures taken until she's lost loads more weight as she is really fat!

She must be fat coz Aunty Alison saw some pics of Mamma and Daddy yesterday and wouldn't believe it was Mamma
scared0017.gif

What great pictures - she definately mae her self at home - the UK mob have got to get together sometime, would be great to meet everyone.
Claire ;)

Aunty Linda, you keep threatening to come and visit us but why don't you just do it and bring your four legged babies too. Mamma says your hubby and kids can come too but I'm not that keen on babbas myself, I prefer the ones who are big enough to play with me and be nice to me so if they are bigger then that's better

Maxx don't worry darlin my youngest is 11 years old and by the time I save enough loot for us all to come over he will be 111. Tell your mama
that it's me that is trying to save to come not the two legged males darlin.

So she better live up to her promises. :wggle: :wggle:

Your mamma must think I am some youngin. :yikes :yikes :yikes

wouldn't a UK meet be fun?

Goodness knows where or how though - don't think even Donna's able to accommodate all our Cavi's, although Maxx is doing his best to meet every Cav in the UK all on his own :).

Donna, you're only sending Charlie because he'll be cheaper to post!!! But yes, of course - send him here! :lol: Just hoping his spelling is better than his "brother's" ;)

What great pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful visit! :D

Is that the new Puppia vest-style harness? how do you like it?

Back