Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today we had visitors

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lovely pictures! I like a dog that fits right in. She looks like she is so happy sunning herself in her new harness in that last pic. Nice to see you too, Alison! I like those new patterned Puppias; the striped ones are cute too and I thought of the camouflage for Jaspar.

I also ordered Gus a collar with skulls and crossbones on it, thought it was fitting for his personality!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwww, Maxx - more visitors! You lucky man.

Bet you preferred Whitney to Bradley tho . And talk about making yourself at home, Whitney!

I bet you all had a lovely time - good boy Charlie keeping away from the flowery harness.

Hmmmm - it's a long way to post Maxx to Nicki's house all in one journey....

better send him to me 1st and I'll forward him on later

I love Maxx's "writing" - Bwadley loved his pm

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How nice to have visitors of the cavalier kind! What a lovely, dreamy little girl, too!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Maxx has asked me to reply for him as it takes him too long and his spelling isn't very good

He says that all Cavaliers are always welcome in our house and he will even give up his bed for them and sometimes even his favourite chewy sticks too (Whitney )

Aunty Linda, you keep threatening to come and visit us but why don't you just do it and bring your four legged babies too. Mamma says your hubby and kids can come too but I'm not that keen on babbas myself, I prefer the ones who are big enough to play with me and be nice to me so if they are bigger then that's better

Aunty Fran, not a chance missus I'm staying here with my Mamma who is going to hide me from that mad Aunty Alison It's Charlie that Mummy keeps threatening to send to Aunti Nicki.... Do you want him instead? We won't tell Mummy

Ermmmm Maxx Mamma is typing this....

Oops, yeah sowwy Mamma I likes Charlie really!

Oh yeah and Mamma says she's not having any more pictures taken until she's lost loads more weight as she is really fat!

She must be fat coz Aunty Alison saw some pics of Mamma and Daddy yesterday and wouldn't believe it was Mamma

Post Thanks / Like

What great pictures - she definately mae her self at home - the UK mob have got to get together sometime, would be great to meet everyone.
    Claire

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Aunty Linda, you keep threatening to come and visit us but why don't you just do it and bring your four legged babies too. Mamma says your hubby and kids can come too but I'm not that keen on babbas myself, I prefer the ones who are big enough to play with me and be nice to me so if they are bigger then that's better
    Maxx don't worry darlin my youngest is 11 years old and by the time I save enough loot for us all to come over he will be 111. Tell your mama
    that it's me that is trying to save to come not the two legged males darlin.

So she better live up to her promises.

Your mamma must think I am some youngin.

Post Thanks / Like

wouldn't a UK meet be fun?

Goodness knows where or how though - don't think even Donna's able to accommodate all our Cavi's, although Maxx is doing his best to meet every Cav in the UK all on his own .

Donna, you're only sending Charlie because he'll be cheaper to post!!! But yes, of course - send him here! Just hoping his spelling is better than his "brother's"

Post Thanks / Like

What great pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful visit!

Is that the new Puppia vest-style harness? how do you like it?
    ....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't she look sweet? Very nicely settled in.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah