• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Canada

Bellasmom

My family is getting a tri colored Cavalier puppy in one week and we are so excited! We picked her out when she was 6 weeks old, back on July 1...seems like so long ago! We have called her Bella and the breeder said she knows her name already and that she is a real going concern. Bella will be 11 weeks old when we bring her home. I can't wait to spoil her silly LOL! We have been discusing getting a dog for over a year now and finally everyone in the family was 100% on board. My dh was the biggest sticking point;he has never had a dog and isn't sure he likes them. I waited until he was ready to agree to a lifetime commitment...now, after looking at pictures of Cavaliers and meeting Bella's mom he can't wait until she comes as well! I am sure she will win his heart over as easily as she has mine and the kids.

This a great site for information and advice and I can't wait to post some pictures of Bella here.
Kat

icon_welcome ,. It's funny but husbands and partners can often be the sticking point then guess who ends up hogging the dog and suggesting it is time for a second cavalier... 8)

Welcome Kat

Yep I sure can relate my hubby did not want a dog either now we have
2 Cavaliers.

Can't wait to see pictures. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Kat and icon_welcome

Yep, my hubs wasn't sure about a Cavalier as he'd always had big dogs but as I was the one who was home all day, doing everything for the dog and paying for him he agreed. No sooner had we got home after collecting Maxx than he was saying ring her back and ask if we can have another one :lol:

When I was going to get another later on, he kept saying no, but guess who's dog Charlie is????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where in NB are you from

I have just recently got a new puppers too! He's been ours for a week.

I live in Halifax and my hubby is from NB. a small village called Rexton to be exact.( 40 mins from Moncton!)

Glad to meet you. hope to chat more!

Angela :flwr:

Oh, yay! Welcome to you and Bella! My hubby had to think about it for a while before he was willing to commit, but now he's in LOVE with our Corgan! :)

Ha ha ha... I love the trend in this thread. "Naysayers" always end up falling the hardest for these little dogs. I challenge ANYone to resist!

I personally know of THREE big men who swore they'd never have anything other than a BIG manly dog who, after meeting my or my sister's cavaliers, now swear they'd never have anything else! :)

Back