• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie at 7.5 months

TraMar

Hi everyone
Sorry I haven't been here in forever. Life is just so busy! Anywho, I had a few minutes this evening to pop on over and try to catch up. :) I wanted to share a newer photo of Charlie - who turns 8 months old on August 4th.

charliesnoozing7-2006.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks everyone. I'm just over the top in love with this boy. But I'm sure none of you know anything about that. icon_whistling :D

Goodness - I don't know! I don't a scale here really big enough to weigh him; my digital scale I use to weigh my Shih Tzu puppies only goes up to 10 lbs. At about 6 months he was 12 lbs I believe it was. I might run him up to the vets tomorrow and pop him on their scale to see! I'm guessing about 15 lbs or so.

TraMar said:
Thanks everyone. I'm just over the top in love with this boy. But I'm sure none of you know anything about that. icon_whistling :D

Nope, nothing at all icon_whistling. I love the way that they always find the tiniest bit of sun to flop down in :lol:

:) Okay, I managed to run him up to the vets office last night after my hubby got home to tend to the human kiddos and Charlie is 16.5 lbs!!

I think I goofed on the age I posted earlier, Charlie was born January 4, 2006; so that would mean he just turned 7 months on August 4th. I was a month off. :oops: :sl*p:

So I'm sure he's not done growing. I would imagine he could easily hit 18 lbs. He's not at all fat! He's perfect! :lol:

Back