• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Water

Cathy T

We went to the beach on Wed. Jake did not care for me going near the water. Every time I walked down that way he would bark at me....as soon as I moved away he would stop.

Please, please, please stay away from the water
HPIM1515.jpg

Such a serious face
HPIM1512.jpg

Yes, that little dot off in the distance is my independent little girl

HPIM1523.jpg

Checking out the water...don't like it
HPIM1513.jpg

Here we come
HPIM1511.jpg

What a sandy mess
HPIM1526.jpg

HPIM1524.jpg

Now for some well deserved rest
HPIM1539.jpg

And to top it all off...last night we went to Teddy the poodle's 2nd birthday party...where else...near water!!! At a pool! Yikes, get away from the water mom!! We had two other cavaliers there, Gidget is 2 1/2 and Dixie is 5 months. No, I will not get another puppy. But, dang she was cute.

Teddy the birthday boy in his crown
HPIM1544.jpg

Shelby thinks the water looks great...Jake wants nothing to do with it. He did come into the pool with...and clung to me with all four legs! That's sweet little Dixie Doodle behind Shelby
HPIM1551.jpg

That's so cute, Jake protecting you from the nast water. Looks like they had a great time :)

Great pics. Looks like Shelby had a great time and Jake suffered royally!!! Teddy looks so cute! The water looks delish with another 100 degree weekend upon us here!

That's so cute that Jake protected you from the water! Looks like you all had fun. Love the birthday boy's crown.

Back