• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Babysitting!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Tonit I'm babysitting a baby bleinheim cavalier...he's from work he didn't fell like eatin 2nit and every1 was worried b/c of his size...so me being "Nurse Aaron" @ work I took him home to get him eatin better plus...I have King to work his "magic" wit the puppy....I put King wit the puppy and King showed the lil guy the ropes...got him eatin within 30 sec of putting the food down...so King had puppy food I said it wont hurt him to have a lil...plus the puppy eats EVO too so King ate Solid Gold Puppy for a nit... here's a couple pics of me/King and the lil visitor:
200722460_e23ae5c7ae_d.jpg

look @ that smile on King
200722461_b597b5de6e_d.jpg

King giving the baby a "piggy-back ride"
200722460_e23ae5c7ae_d.jpg

King and the baby just finished dinner and they were cleaning each other's faces so not to waste food....lol
200722458_5e818cdfe1_d.jpg

Aaron - those pictures are too cute. I like your comment about the smile on King's face...what about the smile on your face!! :)

Aaron, the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at your pictures was Awww. They are so cute together and you look so happy with them in your arms.

Does the little one have a name?

How can you give him back to the pet store. If I took a puppy home to nurse it, I don't think I could take it back.

oh what a cutie pie - lovely to see the two of them together, they look so happy!!

Glad you got hte wee baby eating, it must be tough at the store, they are lucky they have you to look after them.

Looks to me like King needs a playmate icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling What do you think????? Looks like your both very happy with the new baby :D

So what should happen if no one buys this little pup from the shop?? Perhaps you should start telling folks how it is sickly and cries all night long. Then perhaps you can talk the store owner into letting you keep the pup!

King and I would love to have a puppy in of lives..but Im not even supposed to have dogs in my apartment..we sneak King in and out..he also doesn't bark or make and dog noises..this lil pup (named him "Bud" or "Buddy") is a big barker...and mom doesn't want to take the chance of getting caught wit a dog...let alone 2 dogs...but as soon as we either move or I move Im getting another Cavalier....

It's hard, especially when i take them home to nurse some of them, cuz they dont feel like eating all day, the bring them back and watch them get sold...but i don't feel bad cuz i always get to see them growing up...there was this one miniture poodle (before I got King) that i took home back and forth (cuz i just wanted to play and this poodle really liked me) for bout 1 1/2 weeks b4 he was sold and he comes in weekly for visits so i miss him but still get to see him...

Plus King is so good wit the pups...I say he has the "magic touch" wit the pups getting to eat...sometimes they get so stressed from all the ppl that they dont want to eat. So King gets them up and running in a matter of minutes..So King deserves all the credit not me...so the $$$ i get for babysitting the pups goes straight to Kings bank for treats toys and things...yes King has his own bank its a special part of my wallet..well cuz he deserves it I really dont do anything just prepare the food King gets them motivated..lol

I'm glad you brought the pup home to help him. Yes, King deserves every penny he earns taking care of the puppies! Wish you could keep him, but hopefully he will have a home and loving owner soon. :flwr:

I love that King has his own bank of money that he earns nursing puppies back to health. Your King is truly special. I hope your home situation changes, so that you can add more dogs to your very happy family. You are such a good Dad to them.

He is actually doin much better he's gotten over the stress...i guess it was stress..but tuesday he is actually goin to a wonderful home on tuesday...don't kno y its tuesday but it's still a home...so he'll b very happy...

Aaron it is so good that you and King are actually showing them how to be puppies and to have a good time, poor little un's :( ...

Back