• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar and Buzzy Bee

I have to get one of those, that's so funny!! I could see Abbey figuring that out as she loves to rip/shred tags off of her toys--kinda looks like the same action. I love how Cedar's tail is just going, she's so happy!! :lol: :lol:

That is so cute!! Hubby was standing over me watching it. I totally got a kick out that! And Cedar looking at her like "what are you doing??!"

Yes Willow looks very interested in figuring that out herself. :lol: Cedar's one little smartypants! :D

We were tickled, too, when we realized Cedar was pulling the string. Willow looks pretty curious in the movie, though she was scared of the bee at first. She didnt like the noise the string made (very screechy kinda noise--it's wearing out), so she kept her distance from the bee. I think Cedar's clear obsession with it peeked Willow's curiousity enough, though, to overcome her nervousness. If Cedar ever gave her a chance, it'd be interesting to see if Willow gave the string a pull.

Back