Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mamma cut my hair

Post Thanks / Like

oh, Maxx you do look handsome.

You're sure to win all the girls' hearts even more now

Post Thanks / Like

Maxx says thank you for all your lovely comments He knows he's a gorgeous boy as I tell him the minute I wake up and about every hour or so until I go to bed

I didn't cut his ears as we're trying to get them back to how they usually are - the last groomer made a real mess of them

Other than that, Geraint and I stood him on the patio table outside and I just ran the old hair clippers all over him. A #2 on his back and legs and a #1 on his tummy. To do his tummy we got him to roll over and then as I was shaving him he went to sleep - how chilled and trusting is that?

We're still trying to get Charlie on the table

Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved

Post Thanks / Like

Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved
    Nar my SiânE is a lady, well until she burps in my face. Her timing is immaculate.

But the first time I cut her she went from just laying around panting to flying around and jumping on everything. I couldn’t get over how different she looked but she acted so differently as well. She definitely had a spring in her step.

Sticking SiânE fur back on is a bit difficult as it’s normal stuck to me by the finish.
    Davy, SinE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

I just love his curly ears. He looks full of mischief!
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.