• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mamma cut my hair

Maxxs_Mummy

And I like it so much that I've been behaving like a naughty puppy ever since :lol: :lol: :lol:

100_0058.jpg

Oh Maxx! Don't know how you manage but you look more gorgeous with each pic I see :)

Hey thats how I cut SiânE hair, but her ears are not as curly. :lol:

She also acts like a puppy afterwards as well.

Maxx says thank you for all your lovely comments :flwr: He knows he's a gorgeous boy as I tell him the minute I wake up and about every hour or so until I go to bed :lol:

I didn't cut his ears as we're trying to get them back to how they usually are - the last groomer made a real mess of them :(

Other than that, Geraint and I stood him on the patio table outside and I just ran the old hair clippers all over him. A #2 on his back and legs and a #1 on his tummy. To do his tummy we got him to roll over and then as I was shaving him he went to sleep - how chilled and trusting is that?

We're still trying to get Charlie on the table :roll: :lol:

Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved :lol: :lol: :lol:

Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved

Nar my SiânE is a lady, well until she burps in my face. Her timing is immaculate. :shock:

But the first time I cut her she went from just laying around panting to flying around and jumping on everything. I couldn’t get over how different she looked but she acted so differently as well. She definitely had a spring in her step.

Sticking SiânE fur back on is a bit difficult as it’s normal stuck to me by the finish. :oops:

Back