• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Poland :)

Agata

We would like to say HI to everybody! :)
I live in the center of Poland, Warsaw, with my first Cavalier, 17 mounth old Blanca Santana Gwellian 8)
There is also almost four year old Bernese female in our house, so Blanca has got a big friend ;)

Now I'll try to show some of acutal Blanca's pictures :)
dsc03483ve2.jpg

dsc03419rd2.jpg

I sow couple of countries here, but I belive that I'm the first person from Poland? ;)
So Hi to you all once again!

icon_welcome and what a beautiful dog! We do have lots of nationalities here (we are under an Icelandic invasion lately :lol: ) but I think you are the first from Poland on the board!

Welcome! to you and Blanca. She is very pretty. Would love to see pics of your Bernese girl too!

I do believe you are the first one from Poland!! So glad you found us...welcome! Wow...Blanca is just beautiful.

Thank you all for warm welcome :)

Here you go Mary, here is my Aria (Bernese).
18.jpg

And Aria with Blanca (this is the picture from last summer, Blanca is here only 5 mounth) :)
14.jpg

I'm very glad that I found this board :)

icon_welcome What a beautiful dog Blanca is! Yes, please post pictures of your Bernese mountain dog, too! :flwr:

Oh Agata! Thanks for posting pics of Aria. She is so beautiful. I have always wanted a Bernese but have never had that pleasure of owning one. I think that is why I wanted a tri cavalier so bad...love the black tan and white color together. Thanks so much for sharing pics...Blanca and Aria are just beautiful together. Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing stories of your two pups!!!!!

Welcome!! I am from Malta. Its great to get all different nationalities. All the Cavs look the same though eh :lol:

Gillian I see, this is a real international board :lol:
Mary I love Berneses. My parents bought their Bernese more than five years ago, and than, two years later Aria came to our home :)
Now, when we are visiting my parents Blanca has got real boduguards with her ;)
My dream is to have Bernese from good, skandinavian kennel...there are the most beautifull Berneses for me, in the world :)

Really, the last photo in this topic :lol:
5 month old Blanca with my parents Bernese Gafa (on her right) and our Aria (on the left) ;)
znajomi1.jpg

Welcome! :mexwav: a Cavalier AND a Bernese Mountain Dog; now THAT really is Heaven. :wggle: Oooh! you lucky thing ...... Do please tell us more about the Bernese. I saw a pair of brothers on the beach a couple of years ago and I fell in love with them immediately .

Poochpal my Bernese is from polish kennel Czereda Kusego.
She will be 4 years old soon. She is very active dog ;) She loves Blanca amazingly, often try to clean her head, eyes, years :lol:

Unfortunatyly Aria has got pancrea problems (I don't know exactly how to write it in english), so she is to thin.
Altough she's got some quite good results on the shows, she is not going to have puppies because of that.
But it is imposible to say that she is sick, looking how she is playing, running all the time and waging her tail ;) She is doing just fine :)

Does she have pancreatitis? I was on a wonderful board, although it's for kidney problems they also discussed pancreatitis in detail and there is excellent information in their files if you join. It's the k9kidneydiet group on yahoo. your dogs are just lovely.

Welcome! Great to have a Polish member, soon we'll have a rep from every country, how fun!!

Your dogs are gorgeous. I've always loved Bernese. love their markings...which is probably why I have a tri Cavalier! I'd love to have both, they would match :lol: :lol: Not that we're into matching pets here, but, then again, look at Karlin's avatar! :lol: :p

Welcome to the board, your dogs are beautiful, glad to see someone from Poland, my son is leaving Aug 24 to go to Poland as a Youth Exchange Student. He will be there for a year, and the city, I can't remember the spelling, its starts with an O is very close to Warsaw. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

I LOVE the photos of the Bernese and Cavalier together! I have a friend with a Bernese and she's thinking of adding a Cavalier (after meeting my Gracie) so I'll have to show her these pictures. I think they must be very compatible together, too, since their personalities are similar. Love the Bernese and they do well in our climate (except for right now, because it's too hot!) :-(

Back