• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggese, anyone?

Claire said:
We do it too - Busta is Bustadude, babbie or honeybun or bunny, Woody is Woodster or Wooda and Ozzy is Ozman, wiggly bum or short cake.....

We also have a game where we say to Woody "Is it......... " say different words and then wait to he gets really exciting before we say It is dinnertime"? He is normally jumping around the front room like a nutter by then :D

Lol - do a similar game with Bradley. "Would you like to go........ ?", by which time he's in the hall, bottom in the air, waiting for a run around the garden or a walkie :)

Well for those of us potty enough to want to know exactly what our babies are saying, there is now a collar called Bowlingual that sends a signal to a transmitter and you can tell exactly what your dog is thinking or saying to you :lol:

My eldest has been telling me all about them - I think he wants one :lol:

http://www.bowlingual-translator.com/

Back