• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of the gang...

jeni

I thought that these were worth posting, very cute little line up of hungry mouths...
July29thPuppiesandkittens007.jpg

A very interested big brother JoJo looking at his new brothers...
July29thPuppiesandkittens012.jpg

Oh Jeni,

They are doing so well and mum looks content with them all,

well done you and well done mum! :flwr:

Keep us posted with photos....we just love to see them. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

It's so funny to look at the cavalier who opted out of feeding time in favour of hogging the coveted spot up by Mum's neck!

Cockerspaniel said:
It's so funny to look at the cavalier who opted out of feeding time in favour of hogging the coveted spot up by Mum's neck!

Oh my!! I agree with Cockerspaniel, the pup who is cuddle in his mom's neck is just funny and cute!! :lotsaluv:

So sweet! I can just hear those sweet little slurping sounds. It is so cool to watch them slowly turn from looking like little guinea pigs into looking like real little puppies. Glad all is going well.

Jeni, when I first looked at the picture of the puppies feeding, I counted them and thought Oh My - what happened to #7? I had to look a 2nd time before I found the little rascal hanging out with Mommy. Guess he wasn't hungry.

I just love the way their little back legs are all behind them. I've always assumed grown dogs lay like this to get more of their body on the cool spots. Can anybody speak to whether maybe it's more a 'puppy rememberance' comfort thing?

KC

Congratulations!!!
I was away last week ----SEVEN! Mom has gotta be feeling a lot lighter now! ;)
Sweet little pups!
Nancy
NJ

Charleen said:
Jeni, when I first looked at the picture of the puppies feeding, I counted them and thought Oh My - what happened to #7? I had to look a 2nd time before I found the little rascal hanging out with Mommy. Guess he wasn't hungry.

That's exactly what I thought, Charleen.

It's funny the way no. 7 is hanging round mom's neck. That is what my "baby" Bradley does with me at night.

These pups are gorgeous :)

Awwww the one on Mamma's neck was the first one I saw :D He knows where it's most comfortable :lol:

Glad they're all doing OK, Jeni. How are you doing?

Wonderful pictures of mom and babies, also JoJo! it will be fun to watch them grow! How is Puzzles now? Has she recovered from her fever? Are you bottle feeding the puppies sometimes?

All seems to be better with her. I just try to get her out of the whelping box for some time between feedings. If she stays in there, there will be someone constantly eating and just draining her of all her energy. If I make her get out and eat and play for a bit then she does very well. I haven't started bottle feeding yet. Everyone seems to be gaining weight very well. They are around 12-13 oz and they were 6-7 oz at birth, and they are 6 days old. I think that is a very good weight gain. They should be double their weight by tomorrow which is right on schedule. They are sleeping better now through the night... I will post more pictures tomorrow.
:flwr:

aww jeni your babies look absolutely delicious! I am with the others on falling in love with the one little bugger who opted out of feeding time for a quick snuggle with mommy. That's priceless. I am glad the babies are doing so well. I also love how JoJo looks :p He's such a nice looking boy! Take care :)

Sweet little Puzzles is working hard. She will deserve a vacation for sure after these seven little ones are weaned!

Sure is a nice looking litter! Sounds like Puzzles is doing just fine keeping up with the puppies. That's a really nice weight gain in 6 days.

I look forward to more pictures as they get older and especially when their eyes open.

I am pretty proud of Puzzles. She is really getting the hang of it this time. She is now getting out of the box to get her time away from the babies. I moved them back down stairs for sleeping at night and she seems to be doing very well. I supose that she missed her cold tile floor to lay on. She hasn't had a fever since :D I will definately send pictures when their eyes open. I can't believe that it has already been a week since they were born! Which means we will have eyes by the end of the week, oh how exciting!!! b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Back