Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing a new puppy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karlin!
    You sure do supply us all with GREAT information!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nancy: "I cannot leave my purse in an unusual place or it becomes a scarey intruder!!! "

Oh, Nancy, that is so funny. The same thing happens here. They bark if the least thing is different. A bag from the grocery store, a leaf on the carpet!

I think Teddy is going to be just fine. And they will be great playmates. My 2 youngest are velcro'd together since day one and play all day. It's such fun ahead for you all. Can't wait to see new pictures and stories about little Katydid!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad it's not just my two that bark at everything unusual or out of place I actually thought that Charlie had learned to do it from Maxx

My hubby has been gutting our garden and building raised flower beds (supposedly to keep the boys off them ) - everytime anything new appears in the garden, they run out there barking at it hahaha

Last weekend they were 'helping' Daddy to make the boxes for the beds and as soon as they were in situ they were off woofing like troopers at them Luckily my neighbours all love them and think it's hilarious that they are trying to be guard dogs