• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean and Bradley

misty

Here's a few photos of my lovely blenheim lads:

Bradley enjoying freedom and meeting Jennifer at Many Tears Rescue:

yxsrh0.jpg

Bradley on his fav chair:

yxsri3.jpg

Cailean - on the move!

yxsrif.jpg

They didn't have chairs like this on the puppy farm:

yxsri7.jpg

Cuddling up with Mum

yxsri8.jpg

Jennifer thought I was cold

yxsria.jpg

This certainly looks like it was a "match made in heaven". Two very happy looking dogs and a happy family. I love the last pic...looks like a calendar pose for sure.

Wow, my eyes got a little teary here just looking at that first picture and knowing this was the beginning of the best part of Bradley's life. I hope he has no memories of anything before you!!

Wonderful pictures! :flwr:

You know, Cathy, I think he does have sad memories.

Sometimes he just lays on the floor, wide awake, just staring. It upsets me to think what he might know about mankind that I can't even imagine. :(

Cathy Moon said:
:cry*ing: Oh, how sad!
I wonder if it is a habit from his former life, to just exist rather than really live! :(
Since he is healthy maybe he could go for lots of walks and play games like in this link http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2714
There are so many possibilities to engage his mind and get him active.

I am just so glad he has you now! :flwr:

We're thinking obedience classes first - he certainly needs them ;)

Then mini agility.

Nah we don't believe you :badgrin: He's a little angel & if you don't believe it then you'd best send him back to me - he likes it here ;) :lol:

Fran, they look really lovely together, I love the one of them both on your lap :D

I think Jennifer is as mad as my boys are, they're always dressing the boys up or wrapping them in stuff too :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Nah we don't believe you :badgrin: He's a little angel & if you don't believe it then you'd best send him back to me - he likes it here ;) :lol:

Fran, they look really lovely together, I love the one of them both on your lap :D

I think Jennifer is as mad as my boys are, they're always dressing the boys up or wrapping them in stuff too :lol:

It gets worse - later on Jennifer put him on a pillow and tucked him in, on the sofa. We put a cuddly Cavalier toy beside him - photo to follow on next download! He is so placid.

They make a beautiful pair. :) We can see who Bradley is rooting for in that chair... :rah:

What a wonderful new life Bradley is beginning. Just love to see the pictures and can't wait for more.

What a cute pictures! :lotsaluv: I love the pic of Bradley on the chair, it remind me on Molder. He thinks he is a human, if I sit on a bench or something he always come and sit down beside me.. :lol:

F&M said:
What a cute pictures! :lotsaluv: I love the pic of Bradley on the chair, it remind me on Molder. He thinks he is a human, if I sit on a bench or something he always come and sit down beside me.. :lol:

It's funny, isn't it? Cavaliers seem to have a certain air of superiority about them that makes them believe they really are human :)

misty said:
F&M said:

It's funny, isn't it? Cavaliers seem to have a certain air of superiority about them that makes them believe they really are human :)

Haha yes they really believe it! :lol:

What a wonderful thing that Bradley has found such a loving home. Hugs to both your dogs.

misty said:

Well they are, aren't they? :lol: When we lived in Somerset, I used to walk Maxx through the big park there and half way round would have to sit down and rest my back. Maxx would always jump up and sit next to me. The amount of people we got to know because of the 'funny little dog who sits on the bench' was amazing :lol:

One day I was coming out of the Doctor's surgery, next to the park when an elderly lady stopped me and asked where my little boy was. I started to say that he was at school and she said 'No, no, dear - your furry little boy' :lol:

aww I have been definately looking forward to seeing the two of them and I can't get the pictures to load! I rebooted and reloaded a few times (yeah I was desperate!) Hopefully I can get it to work tomorrow but I can't wait to see!! :p

arasara said:
aww I have been definately looking forward to seeing the two of them and I can't get the pictures to load! I rebooted and reloaded a few times (yeah I was desperate!) Hopefully I can get it to work tomorrow but I can't wait to see!! :p

Me too! I can see everyone else's pictures but for some reason these don't show up...only a little red x.

Suggestions anyone?

Fran,

His little face looks like he has finally found his part of heaven where he will be loved and adored for a long, long time. :lotsaluv:

Lovely to see hime doing so well.

Alison x

wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Fran,

His little face looks like he has finally found his part of heaven where he will be loved and adored for a long, long time. :lotsaluv:

Lovely to see hime doing so well.

Alison x

wilts, U.K.

awwwwww, thanks Alison - that's lovely :)

Gorgeous photos and very heartwarming. Bradley is the luckiest furbaby in the world!

P.S. You and your daughter have gorgeous, long hair and I am very jealous!

Back