Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cailean and Bradley

Post Thanks / Like

What a cute pictures! I love the pic of Bradley on the chair, it remind me on Molder. He thinks he is a human, if I sit on a bench or something he always come and sit down beside me..
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by F&M
    What a cute pictures! I love the pic of Bradley on the chair, it remind me on Molder. He thinks he is a human, if I sit on a bench or something he always come and sit down beside me..
    It's funny, isn't it? Cavaliers seem to have a certain air of superiority about them that makes them believe they really are human

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by misty
    Quote Originally Posted by F&M
    It's funny, isn't it? Cavaliers seem to have a certain air of superiority about them that makes them believe they really are human
    Haha yes they really believe it!
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful thing that Bradley has found such a loving home. Hugs to both your dogs.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by misty

Well they are, aren't they? When we lived in Somerset, I used to walk Maxx through the big park there and half way round would have to sit down and rest my back. Maxx would always jump up and sit next to me. The amount of people we got to know because of the 'funny little dog who sits on the bench' was amazing

One day I was coming out of the Doctor's surgery, next to the park when an elderly lady stopped me and asked where my little boy was. I started to say that he was at school and she said 'No, no, dear - your furry little boy'

Post Thanks / Like

aww I have been definately looking forward to seeing the two of them and I can't get the pictures to load! I rebooted and reloaded a few times (yeah I was desperate!) Hopefully I can get it to work tomorrow but I can't wait to see!! :P

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    aww I have been definately looking forward to seeing the two of them and I can't get the pictures to load! I rebooted and reloaded a few times (yeah I was desperate!) Hopefully I can get it to work tomorrow but I can't wait to see!! :P
    Me too! I can see everyone else's pictures but for some reason these don't show up...only a little red x.

Suggestions anyone?
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Fran,

His little face looks like he has finally found his part of heaven where he will be loved and adored for a long, long time.

Lovely to see hime doing so well.

Alison x

wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alison_Leighfield
    Fran,

His little face looks like he has finally found his part of heaven where he will be loved and adored for a long, long time.

Lovely to see hime doing so well.

Alison x

wilts, U.K.

awwwwww, thanks Alison - that's lovely

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous photos and very heartwarming. Bradley is the luckiest furbaby in the world!

P.S. You and your daughter have gorgeous, long hair and I am very jealous!
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton