• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Derbyshire

matties mum

Hello my name is Aileen I live in a town called Swadlincote,I have 2 dogs one is a poodle/cross and his name is jazzie he is a resure dog so I am not sure of his aged but he is at lest 10/11. The other dog is a cavalier and he is 7 mouths old he is a ruby and his name is barney I have had 2 other cavaliers one was a tan and white and was called mattie he was a sweetheart and very much missed, the other one was a black and tan his name was rocky and was very much loved and still is missed that is all for now aileen

Hi Aileen. icon_welcome Welcome to the board, and we look forward to learning more about and seeing more photos of your Barney and Jazzie! I already saw your photo of Barney, he is cute! :flwr:

Hi and Welcome to the board. Saw pics of Barney...what a beautiful ruby boy!

Back