• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ABBY FIRST day at the BEACH!!!! :D (lots of pics)

Jen114

Hello everyone, this is my first day out to the beach with my Aunty Jenny and Uncle Jason and my good sis Kayla... she is like my big sis i love running after her and following her. I think if i do everyting like she does i will grow up to be a good girl just like her.... It is fun copying her and hopefully one day i will be all grown up too... Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoyed my day out!!!!!!

YAYYYYY this is funnn time to run around on the beach this is my first time i do not know why i have not come here before i have been missing out!!!!!
105_0535.jpg

105_0534.jpg

OHHH i see a bird... I am going to run after it now !!!! (can you believe she is pointing in this pic)
105_0540.jpg

run jump run run ........Yay this is soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!
105_0541.jpg

Ohh whats this
105_0548.jpg

I got it i got it you can't catch me :D :D :wggle:
105_0550.jpg

Time to relax now.... phew what a hard day i think i will just lay here on my grandmas towel on the chair
105_0554.jpg

Oh by the way i really love my uncle Jason he likes to give me lots and lots of kisses and tummy tickles :D :p
105_0555.jpg

This is soooooo nice i think i will just close my eyes!!!!!
105_0556.jpg

If i sit here and be good maybe i will get some more kisses :D
105_0559.jpg

105_0560.jpg

I think i will sit and take a picture with my sis she does not like me sitting too close to me not sure why she sort of goes all stiff when i sit with her but i think she is too tired to move now so this is a good time to take it :D icon_whistling
105_0568.jpg

105_0569.jpg

Well i hope that you have all enjoyed the pictures as much as i enjoyed my day out!!!!

xxxx

Oh by the way.... My new puppia harnesses are soooooooo comfortable so glad we got them all the way from England

Bye for now

I love all the beach pictures Jen. Abby is growing up for sure and Kayla just gets prettier and prettier. Looks like they had a great time.

OMG...what a beautiful beach! Your little girls are't looking like they mind one little bit - they are gorgeous. I would love to spend the day with my daughter and Finn hanging out there!

Do you think Kayla and Abby want to hang out with a cute little Blenheim boy? icon_whistling . All the girls here think he's hot ;) ...lol. I have to go look at vacation sites now...your beach just made me travelsick:)

Oh My what a gorgeous, gorgeous beach.
Unfortuanately we don't have lovely blue water at all in Canada.

Have to agree with Robyn makes you want a holiday, when I took the boys swimming a while back the water was not great but the best I could find around here.

I can't believe how much they are growing up.

Great Pictures. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lovely pics and a fab beach! they look as if they are having a wonderful time :D

It's gone all rainy in the U.K over the last few weeks...I think our summer has gone :( :( :(

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

You are all very welcome to come an visit any time!!!!! We can have a CAV party we are all girls here :D

Back