• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone Going To Wag & Bone Show This Saturday?

misty

Seriously tempted here :)

Jennifer wants to go. I'd love to go - it's about 250 miles from here though.

Think I might live dangerously ;)

Well, we went :)

Bradley was an angel all day. Hope he doesn't expect a social life like today every weekend ;)

He loved all the dogs - particularly female tricolour Cavaliers :D

He was spoilt in the clothing stakes - he ended up with a Puppia camouflage harness, with matching baseball cap and bandana 8). Photo's to follow.

He was lucky enough to meet up with 2 more friends from the internet, but was rather too hot to partake in much canine conversation with them.

The best part was that we watched a special edition of "Me Or The Dog" being filmed; Jennifer and I were interviewed with Bradley and I got the opportunity to mention that Bradley was a rescue dog from a Welsh puppy farm. I then had to sign a release form with a researcher and asked her what chance there is of Bradley's piece being broadcast. She didn't know, so I explained the plight of puppy farm dogs in S Wales & Ireland, and told her some of the horror stories. I said it would really help raise the profile of puppy farm dogs in plight if our bit was broadcast, so she made a special note.

:xfngr:

I'm certainly not the type to go in front of a tv camera - far from it, but I would do anything to publicise the plight of Bradley's fellow companions, near and far, that are stuck in puppy farms/mills.

Whoo hooo hope it gets broadcast, Fran :D

Hmmmm so Bradley has a penchant for the lady Tri's then - we'll have to get him and Whitney to meet up :lol:

We're keeping our fingers crossed for you to be broadcast on tv! :xfngr:
We'd cross our eyes, too, if it would help!! ;)
Please let us know if you were! :flwr:

Back