• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer pics - Warning: Flood

*Jenný*

Here comes the newest photos of my babies, most are from our camping:

44ccfb902aa3a.jpg

I know that F&M posted this pic too, but it is just too cool. Thanks Sunna for taking this beautiful photo.

m0120461.jpg

Bono The clown

m0123813.jpg

Bono guy in the sweater Fjalar lended him

m0123814.jpg

Ahh...Drinking the cool water after all the runnings

m0123815.jpg

Wanna play!?

m0123816.jpg

Beauty

m0123817.jpg

m0123818.jpg

Handsome

m0123819.jpg

Enjoying the look

m0123823.jpg

Not in focus, but still..; Here I come!

m0123832.jpg

And here I go!

m0123841.jpg

Woa, look at the horsies!

m0123844.jpg

Can I go see them, please?

m0123845.jpg

On second tought, they are kind a big...

m0123848.jpg

Tumi, one of two japanishe Chins that were there

m0123852.jpg

Herkúles were there to

m0123855.jpg

Cosy....

m0123856.jpg

ZzzZZz...

m0123859.jpg

Noralius

m0123860.jpg

Wading. Love this pic

m0123861.jpg

We met this cavalier girl, Yuki, on the walk. that was love at first sight.

m0123863.jpg

Lacy boy

m0123864.jpg

What's there?

m0123865.jpg

Huhh? Bono, Molder and Fjalar

m0123866.jpg

Cutie pie

m0123870.jpg

Sorry, I loosed my self a little bit :oops:

Beutiful beutiful pictures! :lotsaluv: Bono is such a handsome boy in Fjalar's swether, what a cool dog! I, Fjalar and Molder look forward to see you and Bono next, friend hugs to Bono from F&M :hug:

As always...your pictures just astound me! Never ever apologize for posting "too many". No such thing. I totally get lost when I look at your pictures. What a beautiful place and wonderful dogs. Thanks so much for taking the time to post these. I just love them!

What a great first picture - and the rest are great also, I love his little hoody..... would beautiful countryside......

Sigh...I really want to come and play with you guys. That water looks so amazingly clear and cool.

GORGEOUS PICTURES! Never, never aplogize for posting so many...we love them all!

WOW those pictures are amazing

can i please ask what Camera you use as i have to get myself one i love your pictures WOW !!!!!!!

These pictures are just breathtakingly beautiful! I love to see your pictures of your dogs so happy and free. And the scenery is just terrific. Looks like you all had a fun time.

Your photos are just amazing, and what fabulous scenery!!

The wading photo is really good, I love the reflections on the water/

Those pics are really beautiful, makes me want to take a holiday there! It looks like a dog heaven :)

Jen114 said:
WOW those pictures are amazing

can i please ask what Camera you use as i have to get myself one i love your pictures WOW !!!!!!!

It's a Canon Power Shot A95 digital camera

You and your friends all take such beuatiful pictures and have such gorgeous dogs! How do they always look so clean and brushed out in the countryside!? Mine get full of grass and things. :lol:

Jenny - I always enjoy your pictures. They are always so beautiful and your dogs are always so happy. Thank you

I don't know where you can get one, I bought mine 2 years ago in a petstore here in Iceland so I don't know where you can find it.. :|

Back