• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your cavalier lie like this?

Yes my SiânE likes her comfort.

I know a lot of spaniels lay like this, especially Cockers because of the work they were bred for, being able to lay down to get through the undergrowth while flushing out birds is a plus.

My brothers Cocker always lays like this, my Aunt seeing this calls her margarine legs cause she spreads them. :lol:

But I have seen Staffordshire bull terriers do this as well.

SiânE's pictures are a crack up! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I have 2 froggers and 2 non froggers. My cocker spaniels were all froggers and so was our llasha. Too cute.

LOL @ SiânE ! That's got to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. Kos is definately a "frogger".,. I posted this picture in another section but I absolutely love it and it seems to fit the description. I call him toad sometimes :p

b46550935.jpg

Oh, Corgan just did that today! It was too cute!!! It was the first time I've seen him do it! :D It's so fun getting to know him!! :)

Kos looks like he's figured out how to stay cool. Stretch that body out across the floor.

How funny look at Kayla

105_0570.jpg

she has a really small butt

:yikes

105_0571.jpg

105_0574.jpg

she is a realllllll cavalier... but she is tiny when i see how big the others are

Ahhh ... the pictures are so cute. Reminds me of Ruby. In the last week or so, Ruby has got very neat when lying down. He used to lie on his tummy with his back legs spread out .... it was the funniest thing ever. I wonder is it a puppy thing to do? As I say the last week or so I've noticed he doesn't do this as often, and has taken to lying very neat with his legs tucked in.

I love all these photos! Sinae and Kayla look like they're doing some sort of doggie Yoga or some sort of Pilates stretch with their butts up higher than their heads!

I again [stupid me] thought there was something wrong when Cloe did this, but all 3 do it and it look so cute, Lady is the only one whoo doesnt seem to sleep on her back....

lovely pics

Back