• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yay for Bully Sticks!!

RockNRollCav

We went to a specialty shop to pick up dog food for my mom's Papillon, Eden, and when I went in I saw small Bully Sticks, and I grabbed one, and boy does Corgan L-O-V-E it!! He can entertain himself for an hour with that thing!! Thanks to everyone on this board for suggesting them!!

I agree Jenni - I never heard of them either, until a week ago on this board and I tried them with my 3 dogs and they love them too.

Bully sticks had to be banned in my house because they are such prized posessions. My two got into some really nasty fights before I finally said "no more!" But they sure did love them.

emmm, I didn't know what bully sticks were either until I just googled it.. now... and can I just say :yikes

I don't really like that they are from that particular part of the anatomy :yuk: , But I suppose if they love them then thats what matters ;)

LMAO Clare :lol: :lol: :lol: If you were a bloke, I could understand it :lol:

I buy my two Burns' Chewitz which are pretty much the same thing. They love them and we don't get a peep out of them until they are finished :D

Cathy why not give them the sticks in their crates? Then they can enjoy in safety. I have to watch all such chews around here but find if they get them in different areas of a room they are OK.

Clare you can buy them in packs of three from Lidl where they are labelled Pizzle Sticks, a bit more graphic! The dogs go crazy for them and they last a long time (cue ribald jokes).

Bully Stixs are banned here @ my house cuz my mom doesn't like the smell of it when King chews on them...so when I kno that my mom's not gonna b home i buy him a bully stick so King enjoys them when it's just us.... Yea for being home alone

Max loves these treats, and Sal can't eat them (no teeth) but Max is really protective of these and even though sal shows no interest max almosts takes Sally's head off if she even comes near him. So I limit them as he can get quite aggressive with her. But he does love him.

Back