Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going shopping today

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ONE harness; Claire you have disappointing self control. Why not a FURcedes?!

I got that camouflage harness for Jaspar too; it is such a boy's harness! Really cute. I need to do a Puppia group picture.

I spend a lot each year ow at the annual Irish nat'l dog show on St Patrick's Day. Mainly on dog treats from the guy over from the UK -- I still have bags of fish jerky and I bought a huge bag of tripe and bully sticks. I need an outdoor shed to store that stinky stuff.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, its so hard not to spend money at the dog shows, I can't wait for the next Irish dog show on Paddys Day..another big spend I recently bought a red puppia for Elliot and a pink stripey one for Milly, they are just so cute on them (as well as being great harnesses ). Want to get a camoflage one now for Elliot (he'll be 2 at the end of the month) so I'll be putting it on his birthday list
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like

We ended up giving it to Busta as it was a bit small round the chest for Wooda - can we think up a new colour for white, black, brown and green - he is Action Dog now....... thank god I am only 5 foot and a half, I did see the Furcedes but could'nt reach it - but I am going to Pets At Home over the weekend........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amanda L
    Yep, its so hard not to spend money at the dog shows, I can't wait for the next Irish dog show on Paddys Day..another big spend
    Yes it's very easy to spend a lot of money at dog shows! When I go to Crufts (I go sometime ) I will be absolutely BROKE when I come home! I will buy everything, especially all the Cav stuff!
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge