• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our little retriever!

hyork

Who knew Cavaliers would be so great at playing ball?!! :p

Marley just loves it when we throw her the tennis ball. Can't you tell by her smile? :lol:
DSCN1914.jpg

DSCN1913.jpg

DSCN1912.jpg

DSCN1911.jpg

Both of mine are wonderful retrievers. In fact, that is their favorite game.

Love that last picture with the ears flying. Marley is so cute!

She's gorgeous. I love the last one with her ears too! Mine will retrieve but won't hand it over :lol:

Looks like she is going to take off - Busta has a problem holding tennis balls but Woody just gets it in his big old mouth.... :yikes

Marley knows the word Sit so we have to tell her to Sit so that she drops the ball. She is so funny.

She is such a beauty :flwr: Love the last picture, love when Cavs running and the ears are just everywhere! Fjalar thinks it's very funn to playing with ball but Molder thinks it's a stupid game :lol:

She does look like Minnie Mouse! :lol: Great pics. :)

I like how she has to carry that big tennis ball by the 'fur'. You can buy these mini tennis balls on petedge.com that are perfect for cavaliers BTW -- they are perfect mini tennis balls -- great for cats too!

Back