• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin - love the Avatar

Claire

Leo looks like he is smiling at the camera, did you use superglue to get them all on the sofa :fool:

Amazingly they all were there and the camera was to hand -- but I'm still missing two cats in that pic! I do have one pic of four cats and two dogs on that sofa, before Lily was around.

The cvats were so relaxed because it was day one of the Feliway cat hormone plug-in doing its thing. :lol:

What a great picture, Lilly looks so happy :p Was this taken after Jaspers agility class (fast asleep :lol: )

Karlin said:
The cvats were so relaxed because it was day one of the Feliway cat hormone plug-in doing its thing. :lol:

I'll bet they felt as realxed as if they'd been sharing a spliff :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they were sitting up there saying, 'These dog things aren't as bad as we originally thought, though they are pathetically subservient compared to US.'

Back