• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

*sigh* Is my avaitor the right size?

Maxwell&me

Im still fiddling around with trying to resize my avaitor.....Is this the right size? It still looks big to me~ The other photo I wanted to use for some reason Photobucket wouldnt let me resize?
( Ill get the hang of this eventually)

That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color icon_nwunsure I tried to change my avatar the other day and I resized it so much on photo bucket, well it really explains itself. Just look at mine :lol: I will mess with it again tonight probably...

jeni said:
That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color icon_nwunsure I tried to change my avatar the other day and I resized it so much on photo bucket, well it really explains itself. Just look at mine :lol: I will mess with it again tonight probably...

Delete the picture off of photobucket and then re-load it. Edit it to 50% and then you should be fine. Once you change the size on photobucket you can't go bigger again.

jeni said:
That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color
Lucky for you Puppia does make that color and here's my Chester sporting his:
20050909-06-500w.jpg

If you get the green one post pictures please!

Oh is that beautiful or what? That is for sure the color that I am going to get JoJo. It looks stunning on a blenhiem... Thank you so much for the picture!!! :D

Oh My! Look at King Chester in his crown :D Doesn't he look yummy? I could just pick him up and moosh him. That doggy is one looker :flwr:

Back