Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant's Duluth show pic

Post Thanks / Like

He looks real professional there..looking GOOD
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

WOW that's fabulous and you are all just GLOWING!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

He is a lovely boy We do not see many solid cavaliers in the show rings down here
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin
    Oh my what a beauty! Congratulations
    People or dog?
    I was actually meaning the dog but both look great
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Fantastic looking pup ...congrats Kris and Bruce. Will y'all be showing at the AKC show in LaCrosse this weekend?
    Kris will be there with Grant and Deuce, I won't be. I have to stay home and watch the rest of the crew. Can you say "Kennel help"?
    Just wanted to take a moment to say how wonderful it was to meet Kris and the boys at the show today. Kris is a great representative for the breed....very kind and so willing to share her knowledge and the boys. Grant and Deuce...as beautiful as they are in pics doesn't even begin to compare to these two boys in person. They both are absolutely beautiful, very well behaved. Deuce is so calm......he looks like he has been in a ring for years.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Just talked to Kris and she said thank you for the kind words about her and the boys. Sure wish I was able to be there to meet you, but then the kennel help usually doesn't get to do all the travel to exotic destinations!!.

Well, Grant got another reserve! Again, no points, but its an indication that as he matures that the points should start coming. At this age we are very happy with a reserve. Oh and because both Grant and Deuce got 1st in their class, Kris had to get someone to handle Grant while she handled Deuce; she had to handle Deuce because he was entered in Bred-By. So Grant got reserve being handled by someone else. He didn't behave very well, but the judges usually overlook a little misbehaving by puppies and even the adults to a certain extent.

Poor Deuce got nothing , but tomorrow is another day. The word is that the judge tomorrow doesn't like whole colors, so maybe Deuce will do something. If both Grant and Deuce take their classes, then Kris will have to get someone to take Grant in again.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Today was a good day it looked like for the rubies. One nice black and tan was shown also but didn't place. The judge seemed to like the rubies. It was so great to see so many whole colours being shown. When I showed my boy Scout at this show 2 years ago he was the only ruby around.

I bet once Deuce matures a bit he will be a real tough one to beat. He looks like quite the boy!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......