• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grant's Duluth show pic

Bruce H

Finally got Grant's show picture from his reserve win at Duluth a couple weeks ago. We are very happy with a reserve win at his age of 7 months, even if there are no points. Hope you enjoy!

204345738_3e9f1116e4_o.jpg

Fantastic looking pup ...congrats Kris and Bruce. Will y'all be showing at the AKC show in LaCrosse this weekend?

Just look at all the pride!!! it's glowing from you both!

Congratulations, a very handsome little one you have there. (y)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Mary said:
Fantastic looking pup ...congrats Kris and Bruce. Will y'all be showing at the AKC show in LaCrosse this weekend?

Kris will be there with Grant and Deuce, I won't be. I have to stay home and watch the rest of the crew. Can you say "Kennel help"? :D

Bruce H said:
Mary said:

Kris will be there with Grant and Deuce, I won't be. I have to stay home and watch the rest of the crew. Can you say "Kennel help"? :D

I think you need an assistant Bruce so you can go too! :D I hope to get there to see the cavaliers...Will look for Grant and Deuce!...and Kris of course :)

Bruce H said:
Mary said:

Just wanted to take a moment to say how wonderful it was to meet Kris and the boys at the show today. Kris is a great representative for the breed....very kind and so willing to share her knowledge and the boys. Grant and Deuce...as beautiful as they are in pics doesn't even begin to compare to these two boys in person. They both are absolutely beautiful, very well behaved. Deuce is so calm......he looks like he has been in a ring for years.

Just talked to Kris and she said thank you for the kind words about her and the boys. Sure wish I was able to be there to meet you, but then the kennel help usually doesn't get to do all the travel to exotic destinations!!.

Well, Grant got another reserve! Again, no points, but its an indication that as he matures that the points should start coming. At this age we are very happy with a reserve. Oh and because both Grant and Deuce got 1st in their class, Kris had to get someone to handle Grant while she handled Deuce; she had to handle Deuce because he was entered in Bred-By. So Grant got reserve being handled by someone else. He didn't behave very well, but the judges usually overlook a little misbehaving by puppies and even the adults to a certain extent.

Poor Deuce got nothing :( , but tomorrow is another day. The word is that the judge tomorrow doesn't like whole colors, so maybe Deuce will do something. If both Grant and Deuce take their classes, then Kris will have to get someone to take Grant in again.

Today was a good day it looked like for the rubies. One nice black and tan was shown also but didn't place. The judge seemed to like the rubies. It was so great to see so many whole colours being shown. When I showed my boy Scout at this show 2 years ago he was the only ruby around.

I bet once Deuce matures a bit he will be a real tough one to beat. He looks like quite the boy!

Back