• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gracie and Sophie at play

That was so fun to watch. I love that Sophie lays there and lets Gracie climb all over her. What wonderful dogs!

Wow - Gracie sure getting all over Sophie and Sophie was so gentle with her. They sure are having fun.

Thanks! Sophie has the patience of a saint with her. Gracie is always licking Sophie's face and I think sees her as her Mom. They enjoy each other so much and I'm sure Sophie thinks we got the puppy just for her... I have to steal her away to get playtime myself! She has never snapped at Grace once, which I think is pretty amazing, considering how much she loves to jump all over her.

Kathy

That video brought a HUGE smile to my face this morning. They are so sweet and loving with each other. You are a very lucky woman!

Back