• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We certainly have 2 smart dogs!!

RockNRollCav

Both Celti and Corgan moved up a level in training tonight!! 8) Corgan is now in Level 2 (this was his second level one class! :shock: ) and Celti is in Level 3!! I'm so proud I could burst! Now, we just have to get them working at home as well as they work at class!! We have to treat treat treat!!! :)

Corgan is SUCH a great addition to our family!! I think I'll never have a house with out at least one cav!!

BTW - Corgan has still had no accidents in our house (one in my mom's) and he's been here a week and a half!! Woo Hoo!!! :mexwav:

:w**h**: Congratulations. I would be very proud too. It shows a lot of dedication from you and the dogs.

Excellent, congratulations :*nana: :*nana: :*nana:

ONLY ONE CAV?....no way...always two +!! just got to be!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

:rah: :*nana: :rah: :*nana: :rah: :*nana: :rah: :*nana: :rah:

Well done Corgan and Celti and well done you :flwr:

woohoo for the twoof them!! :) I am so glad you're having such a wonderful time with him - see.. I told you he was worth the wait!!! :)

Back