• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chocolate, Geordie & India

Very nice pictures. I love the one with the black background. Shows off their colors so nicely. And that just slight head tilt..very cute!

Cathy Moon, your crew is QUITE photogenic!
They all look so attentive....like they really get that their photos are being taken! ;)
I LOVE your avatar, too!

Nancy
NJ

Wow, some lovely photos in there, but I must admit the Cavaliers are by far the BEST :lotsaluv:

What is it about these little ones.... they all seem to love the camera so much! :luv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy, your cavvie pictures are just gorgeous :p I love the ones of the golden lab aswell, such lovely facial expressions.

Yes the Cavaliers are always the best ;) The pictures of your babies are adorable and I love when they do that with their heads like tilt :lotsaluv:

Lovely pics and yes the cavaliers are the best. :lol:

Your guys look fantastic in their bandannas! I keep meaning to sew some bandannas if I can find some good fabrics.

My friend Maria sewed mine, they slip over your dog's collar or there is a velcro band collar to make it really easy to put on and take off. She has a machine that stitches their names on,too. Here is her web site.

http://www.hoganbandanas.com/

Her little boy, Hogan, is multi-talented and a little celebrity in his own right! ;)

Fabulous pix of your gorgeous dogs. Your Geordie in particular is just the happiest looking dog!

Your puppers are so cute!! I love the bandanas :p The golden on the top is a beautyful doggie too! :) Geordie's picture alone is absolutely beautiful - he is such a photogenic dog!! Thanks for the pictures :)

Back