• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday!

MishathePooh

cake.jpg

mishacake3.jpg

MishaCake.jpg

cakenicecream.jpg

mishalick2.jpg

LOL looks like he saved some in his ears for later!

What a gorgeous boy he is too. How old was he?

Happy Birthday Misha xxxxx

Lovely pictures....esp the last one :p . Would love to get the recipe for the birthday cake, one of my turns 2 at the end of the month and would love to make it for him :) also homemade peanut butter ice cream sounds yummy, would fancy some of that myself... :lol:

Amanda, the cake is so healthy and they just love it! Here's the recipe:

Dog Cake

13oz can premium dog food
1 cup flour (I use brown rice flour for gluten free cake.)
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 pound beef liver
2 egg whites

Frosting:
2 large potatoes
2 tbs margarine
Soy or Goat Milk (Can use cow but it's harder to digest.)
3/4tsp vanilla (optional)
1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)

Preheat oven to 350F and butter 9 inch round cake pan. Simmer the liver in a little water until cooked. Cool and grind in a blender or food processor to a smooth, soft paste. Mix thoroughly with canned dog food. Beat the egg whites to soft peaks and fold into the liver mixture. Blend in flour and baking powder being careful not to over mix. You want to retain the lightness of the egg whites. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Peel and cube potatoes. Boil for 10-15 minutes until soft. Mash and add 2tbs margarine and milk until desired consistency is reached. Remove 1/3 cup potato and add vanilla and peanut butter. Frost cake with white icing and use brown icing for letters and decoration. Add your favorite dog treats for variety and serve!

And for the pb ice cream:

1c Full Cream/Whipping Cream
1c Half n Half
1/2c Peanut Butter
1/4c Honey
Dash Salt

Mix peanut butter and honey. Add remaining ingredients slowly and blend thoroughly. Put in your ice cream mixer and follow directions.

Note: I'm pretty sure you can use 2c full fat goat milk in place of the cream and half n half.

Thanks a mill Misha's Mum :flwr: for providing recipes, going to make the cake for Elliots birthday and the icecream for myself :lol: .

Oooh that liver cake sounds delicious :yuk: :lol: I'll bet Misha couldn't get enough of it though :lol:

:w*w: he's looking really good for a 10 year old - I thought he was about 5 or 6 :D

Hope he had a wonderful day with lots of presents and fuss from everyone :D :flwr:

Back