• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey and Gus

Jen

Abbey and Gus are so vocal when they play. Gus sounds like a chimp, and Abbey has a throaty-growl. For some reason the sound is a bit off though. It's not when I watch it on my computer, but he Photobucket version is. :?

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/?action=view&current=MVI_1493.flv

This one is a little dark, and again, the sound is off for some reason--anyone else have that problem??
The part where Gus slides across the floor and catches the wall with his neck is painful to watch :shock: They really get going in the lower level where it's all carpeted, I'll try to get that on tape as well. :lol:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/?action=view&current=MVI_1499.flv

Oh my gosh Jen...that was so fun to watch!!! Abbey says she's done...Gus says no you're not!! Too much fun. They much just really crack you up.

They are crazy, happy doglets! I am so jealous. I will get Chester a sister or brother some day soon and I can't wait!

P.S. My neighbor has a female silver mini Schnauzer named Gracie and she is a beautiful and sweet little dog and has the prettiest coat.

Those clips are great. I love the first one where Abbey chooses to play with the toy instead and Gus is all put out.

It's nice to see it's not just my dogs that run riot!

How cute! My dogs play just like that - it's very entertaining to watch! In fact they've started up just now :lol:

Jen - I had to turn off the sound on my PC because Abbey and Gus at play got all 3 of my dogs barking up a storm. What fun!

Same here; Jaspar started barking back and it is going on 1am! :shock: They are having a blast in those videos. Gus runs so fast!! :lol:

Karlin said:
Same here; Jaspar started barking back and it is going on 1am! :shock: They are having a blast in those videos. Gus runs so fast!! :lol:

Gus has been dubbed the canine bullet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the 1st one, I love they way they look at you when you speak as if to say, "Huh? What did Mum say? I dunno!"

Back