Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Czech Republic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Czech Republic

I would like to invite you to visit my websites:
    http://www.cavalier.wz.cz
    Unfortunately, it is only in Czech language, but you can still see my two beloved boys on photos there
    Here is something about us:
    We live in a small town in south-western Bohemia. We are lucky, because we are living in a terraced house, so our dogs have a small garden and we have a large park just opposite the house. The name of the park is „The Isle“ because there is a river running all around it.
    As you can see from those photos on my websites, both my dogs love water, although they are from different breeds and from different bloods. The TR, Reny, loves jumping and catching waterdrops in the air while standing in the water. He could keep doing this for hours. The BT, Brian, loves water too, but he is satisfied with short swimming and he usually goes to sniff around someplace nearby.
    I never thought I will have two dogs and neither did my family. Our first dog was a chihuahua. One day, we went to the dog show and we saw the cavaliers for the first time in our life and it was love at first sight. So, when our first dog died, we knew that the next dog must be a cavalier. We were lucky, a few days later we found an advertisement in the newspaper. We primarily wanted to buy an blenheim boy, but the breeder had only a black and tan boy. The color was not so important as our need to have a dog, so the BT Brian came to our home soon.
    And because he was such a little angel, and because it is said that cavalier never stays alone, two years later we brought a TR small devil Branbury – Reny. Reny has a very different personality than Brian does. Brian is a gentleman boy, Reny is a cheeky boy. He always wants to learn something new and likes to play all the time. On the other hand, Brian doesn´t play anymore since he was 2 years old while Reny still likes playing with toys, even though he is already 7 years old.
    So, thanks to the Reny´s cleverness, I can do agility with him and at the moment, we are also learning dogdancing.
    To sum it up, cavaliers are simply fun!
    Because there have been some problems with the display on my websites, I prepared for you a small gallery on the following address:
    http://www.fujisvet.cz/album.php?mid...&ALBUM_ID=2345

Post Thanks / Like

The photos are nice ..... the rest is a huge puzzle!

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and glad to have a Czech member! We keep getting more and more international... Lovely pics of your dogs too.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot...I couldn't open the page. But Cavaliers in any language are always fun to see. Welcome!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Renie,

Your English is excellent I couldn't open the page either

Post Thanks / Like

Renie hello.
    I'm your neighbourn from Poland

Post Thanks / Like

Default url

Thanks for all the messages If I click to the link, it works well. Though you can try to click on the whole url: http://www.cavalier.wz.cz
    I know, that my english is poor, but I understand qiute well I will certainly write something about my dogs to this place next time

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum!
    Cavaliers are the cutest little doggies EVER!

Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome!

you have a very nice HP and I understood maybe every 4rd word .

I am almost your neighbour, I am from Slovenija.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello - I am from Dallas Texas but have two Cavaliers that were imported from CZ from Perle du Sahel !!!!

Great to see you here!
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers