• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Czech Republic

Renie

I would like to invite you to visit my websites:
http://www.cavalier.wz.cz
Unfortunately, it is only in Czech language, but you can still see my two beloved boys on photos there :)
Here is something about us:
We live in a small town in south-western Bohemia. We are lucky, because we are living in a terraced house, so our dogs have a small garden and we have a large park just opposite the house. The name of the park is „The Isle“ because there is a river running all around it.
As you can see from those photos on my websites, both my dogs love water, although they are from different breeds and from different bloods. The TR, Reny, loves jumping and catching waterdrops in the air while standing in the water. He could keep doing this for hours. The BT, Brian, loves water too, but he is satisfied with short swimming and he usually goes to sniff around someplace nearby.
I never thought I will have two dogs and neither did my family. Our first dog was a chihuahua. One day, we went to the dog show and we saw the cavaliers for the first time in our life and it was love at first sight. So, when our first dog died, we knew that the next dog must be a cavalier. We were lucky, a few days later we found an advertisement in the newspaper. We primarily wanted to buy an blenheim boy, but the breeder had only a black and tan boy. The color was not so important as our need to have a dog, so the BT Brian came to our home soon.
And because he was such a little angel, and because it is said that cavalier never stays alone, two years later we brought a TR small devil Branbury – Reny. Reny has a very different personality than Brian does. Brian is a gentleman boy, Reny is a cheeky boy. He always wants to learn something new and likes to play all the time. On the other hand, Brian doesn´t play anymore since he was 2 years old while Reny still likes playing with toys, even though he is already 7 years old.
So, thanks to the Reny´s cleverness, I can do agility with him and at the moment, we are also learning dogdancing.
To sum it up, cavaliers are simply fun!
Because there have been some problems with the display on my websites, I prepared for you a small gallery on the following address:
http://www.fujisvet.cz/album.php?mid=ALBUM&op=LIST&VIEW=ALBUM_PUBLIC&ALBUM_ID=2345

icon_welcome and glad to have a Czech member! We keep getting more and more international... cl*p Lovely pics of your dogs too.

Shoot...I couldn't open the page. But Cavaliers in any language are always fun to see. Welcome!

url

Thanks for all the messages:) If I click to the link, it works well. Though you can try to click on the whole url: http://www.cavalier.wz.cz
I know, that my english is poor, but I understand qiute well:) I will certainly write something about my dogs to this place next time :)

hello and welcome! :flwr:

you have a very nice HP and I understood maybe every 4rd word :D .

I am almost your neighbour, I am from Slovenija.

Hi Janet, I looked at your sites, you have lovely dogs! I mean, you must be very satisfied with your girls, don´t you? I like the dog´s types from Perle du Sahel. I love especially the expression of Misha. But in your photogallery, I am not able to realize, who is Misha and who is Aime. Could you give to this thread some pics for me please? I always want to look at tricolor boy or girl with pretty head:)

Hi there Renie! I am new to the forum, I just joined today. Your dogs are both absolutely beautiful, and I enjoyed seeing the birthday pictures!

I've always wanted to visit the Czech Republic, my Mother was Czechoslovakian (altho she was born here). It is such a beautiful country there!

I have one Cavalier, his name is Bentley and he is a one year old male Blenheim.

~Renee

Welcome! I love how we've got a member from every part of the world on this board! :D

:jump: icon_welcome I know it is a bit late but Welcome and have fun cl*p :mexwav: :snap: love the photos :rah: Aileen

Welcome Remi .... lovely to have the additional international element to the board .....

Your little ones are gorgeous and I think your English is very good !!

Back