• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The whole family

Ste

I meant to add these pics a couple of weeks ago and totally forgot :sl*p: This is the entire family, albeit not a group shot :yikes

Robin
100_1578.jpg

Caleb
bae64816.jpg

Cadbury
334a5e16.jpg

Blue
4e6861ac.jpg

Buffy
0154c2f5.jpg

Tinga
9cabb3bb.jpg

Thomas
f1d9850d.jpg

Kendra
5eee01b2.jpg

Gavin
2c71bcd7.jpg

And, of course, Cody :D Looking like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders :sl*p:

3a462257.jpg

I think that's everybody accounted for :lol:

Gorgeous! Looks like they have quite the set-up as well. I love Buffy's pouty pink lip!! Tinga is gorgeous. Is she/he hearing impaired?
The pic of Cody is hilarious, she does look stressed out!! :lol: :lol:

Wow, our pets are similar! My Celti looks like your Gavin, and your Cadbury (love the name, btw) could be twins with my Luna!! :)

You'll have to post a pic of Luna 8)

My Buffy-boy is born to pose :D Tinga is indeed totally deaf but somehow never misses any treats that might be on offer!

As for Cody, that's actually her happy face :sl*p:

Wonderful pictures! Beautiful cats and dogs. What a great fur family you have. :D

Your Blue is a twin to my Sophie :)

A rescue, Angel, I had many years ago looked like Tinga...but she had yellow eyes and could hear...she was so special and dear to me, I lost her six years ago to congestive heart disease at age 17.

:w*w: What a houseful :flwr: Do your cats and dogs snuggle up together like some of the others on here too?

Thomas looks just like our local Post Office cat, Pilchard. I love tabbies :l*v:

They curl up together sometimes, at the moment the weather is much too warm so they're all tending to maintain a distance of at least 3ft from each other :lol:

What a beautiful family. I love black cats and those pictures of Kendra and Caleb are just gorgeous! Do your cats and dogs all get along?

They all get along reasonably well, certainly no real aggression. The cats, of course, rule the roost.

Ste said:
You'll have to post a pic of Luna 8)

Here she is!
172943465_55244bad6c_m.jpg

And, just to show the similarities between Gavin and Celti, here's Celti, too:
172943463_52b44da2ea_m.jpg

She's mostly Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and we think she's probably a little bit Daschund too :)

Back