• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Lucy (blenheim)

elaine181000

This is our baby:

This is what happens when you are taking a photo and the subject decides to give the camera the old once-over:

Nose-1.jpg

Isn't this my bed?

DSCF0508.jpg

Who needs a pillow when you've got Dad's head?

DSCF0491-1.jpg

The windswept and interesting look:

P1040009.jpg

Now . . . how do I get out of here?

P2150007.jpg

What do you think of my "no ears" look then Mum?

P1270026-1.jpg

Aaah comfort at last:

P2150005-1.jpg

No one really understands how stressful my life is:

P1040007-1.jpg

Would that be a biscuit in your hand, Dad?

Sittingonpatio.jpg

Will the real Lucy please stand up?

P1020003.jpg

Oh no Mum, not a bath:

DSCF4479.jpg

I'm not coming down till I know it's worth my while:

DSCF4628.jpg

Is it a bird, is it a plane? . . .

bedtimesuperman.jpg

That's it, I've officially had enough . . . I'm done:

P2150006.jpg

Thank you :D She's a variety of ages in those pictures. At the moment she's 8 (turned 8 last December). She's really big for her breed, I've never seen another one like her. She's the perfect weight and she's 13kgs!! She's taller, longer and has a longer face than the others I've seen. She looks a lot like a big, overgrown puppy :lotsaluv:

The bed is actually a beanbag I bought for myself . . . but she claimed it pretty early on . . . and that was that. LOL.

What wonderful pictures! She looks just precious. And so much personality..you can see it in her face. The picture on the stairs with the head tilt is just too cute.

What a sweetie :l*v: She looks so comfy on that beanbag that you couldn't possibly have taken it back from her :lol:

I like the bigger Cavi's, Elaine. Lucy is lovely :)

My Cailean's 14.5 kgs. Donna's Maxx is also a strapping lad too. And they're both gorgeous :)

Thanks :D She has a wonderful personality and she brings us so much happiness (and dare I say it entertainment? LOL).

As for taking back the beanbag . . . that would have been met with groans and moans (she doesn't growl, she groans LOL) so I wouldn't have dared!! ROFL. I know when I'm beaten . . . :lol:

I'm glad she's not the only supersize Cav out there. She's a perfect size for us, not too big and not too small. And she's just 100% cuddle sized. :lotsaluv:

What a doll! She is so adorable. :D Love the pictures and captions. Thanks so much for sharing!

Back