• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My boys in agility

Sunna

We went out again today and practice in jumping :) I'm going to show you few pictures (actually I think they will be more than just few hehe..)

m0124710.jpg

Both juming, incredibly efficient boys!

m0124708.jpg

Fly over!

m0124705.jpg

m0124704.jpg

m0124702.jpg

Fjalar jumping and Molder coming

m0124701.jpg

Mom, can I just get my treats now?

m0124698.jpg

Molder cutie focused

m0124689.jpg

m0124690.jpg

m0124685.jpg

Fjalar cutie pie

m0124703.jpg

More pictures are here if you wanna see more:
http://www.dyrariki.is/gallery/AlbumSkoda.aspx?A=6132

Wow, those are amazing! Did you have to take lots of shots to get them at the perfect jumping moment? I love how much movement you can see in cavaliers because of their coats. I also like that Icelandic scenery of the mountians in the background!!

Jaspar LOVES doing the jumps in agility.

My little Whitney loves the weave poles and the tunnel best, we are still working on the A-frame with her, soon she wil be "up and over" with the rest!

The photos are excellent, it's lovely to see dogs enjoying the activity, cute as buttons your two are :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:w*w: they look so happy, you can tell they love agility. I agree with the others about the movements in their coats, it almost looks sculpted :D

Molder has such a gorgeous long tongue :lol: I hope he got his treats :lol: If ever you get fed up of him, send him over to me :lol:

:thnx: to you all, many thanks! I'm thinking about next try the weave poles.

Karlin said:
Did you have to take lots of shots to get them at the perfect jumping moment?

No I didn't have to take lots of shots.. Jenny was with me and she was with the treats and said the commands to them so I could just thinking about photograph ;)

They obviously throroughly enjoy agility - mind you so would if I lived in such beautiful surroundings. You have lovely dogs they are both so handsome indeed!!

They are a credit to you!

Back