• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Inventory of clothes damaged since I got my puppy.

Before I got Rudee I used to dress up every morning and wear full make-up before I'd even consider going outside. Then we went to collect this beautiful little Cav. We told the breeder we had purchased a lovely wicker basket for her to sleep in. His reply "great - she'll eat that"! Her favourite game was to knock over the waste paper baskets in the bedrooms and attack all the used tissues :wggle: . Once, my husband bought me a very nice hardback cookery book. I left it on our bed. When I picked it up later that day the corners had all been chewed icon_devil . I treasure this little reminder :l*v: . The first time we went away ; I called my step-daughter to check everything was OK (as you would). She said that Rudee was absolutely fine! Suzy had given her my dressing gown to sleep on icon_nwunsure , just in case she missed me. And; she said, Rudee was in good form. In fact - right now she was lying down in the hallway chewing the carpet :oops: .
I still wear make-up when neccessary and when I trouble to dress up, I feel good but Rudee always has to come and put her scent on me AND! I wouldn't have it any other way! cl*p cl*p cl*p

Back