• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Part Terrier?!!!

Cathy Moon

:shock: Chocolate caught and killed a wild mouse!

My hubby was out in the backyard this morning taking out the garbage, and he saw a mouse dart behind the garbage container. He moved it, and the mouse ran. Chocolate charged in fast as lightening, grabbed the mouse and shook it like a professional terrier!

The only way I could get the mouse from her was to get my most special dog treats that are reserved for emergencies - dehydrated liver. She traded the dead mouse ( :( ) for 2 liver chunks.

Now I'm concerned she will become a hunter, since she thinks I 'rewarded' her.

Now who'd have thunk that a nice lil cavalier could be so savage?

Poor little mouse but PMSL Cathy :lol: I think she probably thought it was a toy or something. She's not the only one to do it though Cathy. My Vet has 3 Cavaliers and two of them will kill mice. Could be a good thing if you ever get a housemouse ;) :D

Haha, Bono would have run away... :lol:

But this winter Nóra brought in a frozen mous :yikes I was not very happy with that... icon_whistling

Maxxs_Mummy said:
She#s got her own outdoor freezer, jenny. What's your problem ? :badgrin: :lol:

The freezer is called 'air' and 'snow'. Sometimes the heat goes down to -15 outside ;)

Back