• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

He's back!!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Well King's lil buddy "Buddy" as I call him...didn't go wit that family, can't figure out why he's such a great pup...So well I felt bad for my lil friend...so I took him home to play... He's doin great and all but I just wanted to play wit him plus I think King enjoys the lil company too...I took a couple more pics of them londging on the couch...
207656178_22c475f092_m_d.jpg

207656179_6360dd0fe0_m_d.jpg

I really like this last one....all I did was hold my hand up to get their attention..usuall I need a treat or something to get King's attention..lol
207656180_4e278e0cd5_m_d.jpg

awww who wouldn't want that little guy?!?!

I want him!!! Other half says no no lol. I will have him convinced one day mwahaha :badgrin:

They look so sweet together! Glad you brought him home again - he's really very cute. Does King like having him over, or does he get a little jealous?

Buddy looks right at home with King on the couch. They make a lovely team. I know you said you couldn't get another dog where you live right now. But boy, they sure look good together and good for each other.

I agree with Charleen - and they do love company :lol:

Seriously, is there no chance you could keep two? Would your neighbours report you? Is there no chance you could move? How about if they were only there at night time and you took them both to work (would your boss allow this?)?

Not nagging you Aaron, just trying to find you a reason to keep him :lol:

I kno they look great together...Actually 2day he was bought, but not taken home...His now real family is coming Tues nit...so my boss asked me to watch him at my house til then...So since I'm off Monday he'll spend all day wit me...oh and King too...lol His family actually likes the name Buddy for him so their keepin it... I told King that he's goin home Tues nit and King got all sad, but now he's happy that he's here to play for a day... I told the couple bout this site, but they aren't into cpu's (strange I guess) so I guess we won't be seeing pics of him growing up...but if they bring pics in I'll ask for a copy or if they bring him in I'll take pic and scan it in...

I'm so glad little Buddy is getting a home and family. Hope they stay in touch with you so you'll know how he's doing. That's nice that your boss wants him to stay with you until he gets with his new folks.

It must be difficult to let go when you've spent so much time with him, but you do have King, and he is such a wonderful boy! If you had a second dog you might get caught having dogs, because Cavs do make noise when they play together!! :lol:

Cathy ur rit they do make noise but King doesn't make any when he plays...only Buddy makes all the noise, grawls/barks etc. but i dont wanna take the chance of gettin caught..but dont worry King will get a friend soon...He might b lik 5 or 6 but he'll get a friend

What would happen if you told your boss that the lil boy just ran away icon_whistling
You are very lucky that your King don't make any noise. My kids LOVE to bark at anything that don't bark back at them. :roll: They are very vocal... even when they play. Maybe if you got a puppy that was noisey, then king would learn to make those noises too :yikes that wouldn't help would it?

Back