• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

No father and son here, like brother like brother.

danielle

Our new "doggie hammock"
CJtravel.jpg

Caden sleeping...
IMG_0725.jpg

Jace being a copy cat! He wants to be just like his older brother!
Jacesleeping.jpg

Hey Danielle!
I was just wondering where you and your doggies have been!
What great photos!
Tell me how that hammock works....is it in the car? It looks so cozy!
Nancy
NJ

nlg679 said:
Hey Danielle!
I was just wondering where you and your doggies have been!
What great photos!
Tell me how that hammock works....is it in the car? It looks so cozy!
Nancy
NJ
We've been busy with weddings and moving and all kinds of things. The hammock is great, it does go in the back seat of the car and the guys love it. We travel a lot so they hated being in their crates the whole time. The trick is getting them to stay in the back, they tend to like perching on the front console with their front legs and seeing whats going on. There are even openings for car seats if you need those in the backseat as well.

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/100883_back-seat-pet-hammock.htm Here is the link.

The hammock is too neat. I was thinking about getting that for Sabrina, then realized that my 14 yr old would have to be the hood ornament :lol: I don't think she would have thought that was as funny as I did. Just kidding, would never do that to her. I bought Sabrina a car seat and she is adjusting pretty well to it. She can see out of the window and seems to enjoy it. Great pictures.

Where did you get that amazing hammock?

Hi Danielle,

I was wondering where you got your hammock? I haven't seen anything like it, but it looks comfy enough that it might keep my Finn off my lap and in the backseat. He is constantly trying to get onto my lap while I am driving and I pretty much have to make sure he is seat-belted every single time. As much as I love having him on my lap, I know it's not the safest place for him while I am driving:-(. Your guys are adorable by the way:)

Robyn

Back