• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Surrogate Mommy...

jeni

Here is Puzzles and the babies tonight. I think they out weigh her now...
They are hungry little boys. She gets in there to feed them then she is out of there :shock: My daughter decided that the puppies were lonely in there without her so she brought in a surrogate mommy for them to cuddle with while she was out having mommy time...
Puzzles and the babies...
August6thPuppies036.jpg

Word of the new mommy spread and some of them came to see her and ever got comfy with her...
August6thPuppies024.jpg

Then they all decided it would be a good idea and they joined in...
August6thPuppies033.jpg

This isn't so bad icon_whistling
August6thPuppies032.jpg

Umm, we get that question alot. Our answer to that is...
We don't discuss that right now... You see, if one or two icon_whistling just don't sell, (or I forget to mention that they are for sale) then we will just have to keep them (y) Right??? Isn't that how it works? :flwr:

Oh you wicked woman!....a woman after my own heart...LOL,

For Sale?....never! icon_whistling forget that bit :lol:

Mum and pups all looking good, the house will seem so empty without them...

Alison, wilts, u.K.

They are getting so big! Thanks for more pictures of the little family. What a great idea to put that surrogate mom in there. So cute too.

They are so beutiful and Puzzles are so good mom :lotsaluv: I can't wait to see pictures of them when they open their eyes!

Ask and you shall receive...

Hi! My name is Trent, it is nice to meet you all, or should I say see you all :lol:
August7thPuppies036.jpg

Oh just delicious :flwr: Your daughter obviously thinks like a doggy person too ;) So, of course one pup will be hers, one will be your son's, one will be yours ......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, of course one pup will be hers, one will be your son's, one will be yours ......
I LOVE the way you think!!!
and one for my husband, one for Puzzles, one for JoJo, oh no... there isn't anymore left. Guess we will just keep them all :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeni said:
So, of course one pup will be hers, one will be your son's, one will be yours ......
I LOVE the way you think!!!
and one for my husband, one for Puzzles, one for JoJo, oh no... there isn't anymore left. Guess we will just keep them all :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yes this is good excuse to keep them all :lol: :lol: "I just had to keep one for myself, one for Puzzles, one for JoJo.."

Thanks for posting that picture of Trent with his eyes open, he is just cute boy :lotsaluv:

Love the puppy pictures! They are growing sooo fast! Can't wait to see ALL their little eyes open! :snap:

Back