• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poncho

misty

Not a Cavalier, but a very sad Springer, given his wings and his peace of mind.

Poncho was let down by his previous owners, who succeeded in screwing up his mind when they abandoned him, by moving home without him.

The stress is over now Poncho. Run free and have fun sweetheart.

Run free little one, I'm sure our little angels will welcome you at the bridge.

This is so sad Fran isn't it? that some person can be responsible for this little ones suffering, there is no need for this to have happened, it makes me so upset. Having a dog is a huge responsibility, people should really understand the commitment they are making before they bring home a new member.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

RIP Poncho *ng*l poor little darling :lotsaluv: I don't know how people can be so cruel :(

Run free and chase those bunnies, little one xxxxx

I am so sad and in tears as I write this how can people be so cruel have fun at the bridge Poncho ... Aileen

It is always so hard to understand how anyone can just abandon a cat or dog because they are moving. :( I'm sorry Poncho was the victim of such a distressing situation and has had such a sad ending. He's at rest. *ng*l

Back