• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby in the sunshine

Maxxs_Mummy

I couldn't resist snapping Maxx as he was enjoying the sunshine this morning :D :flwr:

Maxx8861.jpg

Donna
Maxx sure is one handsome boy, lovely photo of him.
Just gotta love those outdoor pictures basking in the sun.

misty said:
Ohhh Maxx, stop looking so gorgeous. You know I want you ;)

Fank oo anTee Fwan but I's stayin wiv me mamma coz I wuvs er and er duz wuvz mee.

Ow is Bwadlee and KLun? I liyks me mayt Bwadlee, im is a nis boy. Me did laff at im wiv da cuku clok. Me barkd at daddee's fish tank wen e bringd it ome :lol:

Luvs oo Antee Fwan

MaXx xxxxx :paw:

PSSST ChArlee sedz oo all kissuz as wel xxx

Linda said:
Donna

I was busy :v*cuum: Linda but when I saw him looking all regal out the garden I had to grab my camera :lotsaluv:

How are you all and how is the UK fund coming along? No lottery wins here to buy tickets yet :(

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Linda said:
Donna

I was busy :v*cuum: Linda but when I saw him looking all regal out the garden I had to grab my camera :lotsaluv:

How are you all and how is the UK fund coming along? No lottery wins here to buy tickets yet :(

He definetely does look all regal, he is scrumptious.
Unfortunately I have no fund as of yet, to many repairs as of lately.
But I wil work on it, need new shingles on the roof too Donna.

Always somebody or something gotta snatch up my loot. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Maxx,

Whitney is a waiting for you when you come for your holls, you handsome lad xxx :lotsaluv:

xxx for Charlie as well. :luv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Donna - what a great picture of Maxx. He does indeed look very regal laying there in the sunshine. Great shot!

Donna,

He reminds me of a Sphinx. Very handsome and regal looking! Chester will do the same pose sometimes and will look like the most posh and refined little man in the world, and then he'll reach back and start licking his "junk" and it ruins the whole picture. Sigh...sillly dogs.

What a handsome boy you are Maxxy...how could you not take his photo when he's posing so wonderfully - that's gorgeous xxxx

Maxx says thank you very much and he is a very regal boy - he doesn't lick his bits like other dogs do - Mamma has to wash them :roll: :lol:

Alison I told Maxx that he's coming to stay with you and the girls and he's very excited. I've just realised that I'll be bringing him down on his b.day - fancy Mamma abandoning her baby on his special day :yikes

Oh don't worry about that...Daisy is one on the 23rd so we will have a party here! Lots of fun for all of them!

:mexwav: :mexwav:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Maxx says thank you very much and he is a very regal boy - he doesn't lick his bits like other dogs do - Mamma has to wash them :roll: :lol:

Alison I told Maxx that he's coming to stay with you and the girls and he's very excited. I've just realised that I'll be bringing him down on his b.day - fancy Mamma abandoning her baby on his special day :yikes

Oh, Maxx - don't you know why dogs lick their bits???

It's cos they can ;)

You are very lucky to have a special mummy, you know :)

Alison_Leighfield said:
Oh don't worry about that...Daisy is one on the 23rd so we will have a party here! Lots of fun for all of them!

Oh my Alison, my baby Daisy is never going to be one already???? I just can't believe it :yikes It doesn't seem five minutes since you were ringing me to tell me you were going to see her :lol: Then how weeny she was when you brought her home - saying that, she's still a weeny one :lol:

Everyone else, Maxx says thank you, he knows he's handsome - even when he goes snorting for invisible truffles in our garden :roll: :lol:

Back