• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Progress with Bradley

misty

Woohoo!

Bradley's made 2 big steps today.

He actually got involved in a game with me. He's been 'threatening' to play for about 10 days, ie front end down, back end up. Today he actually started running round the house, ending up on his back on my bed waving all legs in the air, waiting for the "tickle monster" to arrive.

Mummy tickle monster was delighted to oblige :lol:

I've just discovered him laying under my desk, where I'm surfing the 'net. Normally he won't come upstairs in the daytime, preferring to sit quietly on the sofa on his own.

So proud of his tiny little steps :)

He's being so good - I've got an ear infection and have been sleeping quite a bit during the day; he just cuddles up.

Aww that's precious and so heartwarming. :flwr: Getting to see Bradley come out of his shell must be so amazing and wonderful! Saving a dog through rescue is such a loving thing to do. Bradley is very lucky and so are you. :luv:

Bradley is my new shadow :)

He loves hubby and Jennifer too, but I've been with him almost constantly for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I'm being rewarded with amazing loyalty.

Given the chance, he does sleep wrapped around my neck, or with his head on my shoulder, but he will let me move him further down the bed for my comfort!

As I work in the home office today, there are 3 pets with me. Bradley has grabbed the fav spot under the desk, Cailean is flat out near by and Buzz the black cat is hampering me by obscuring my computer screen and "typing" for me.

It's wonderful :) :)

Oh that is just lovely news. He must be beginning to trust and relax. Way to go Bradley!! :)
Julie and the girls

Back