• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new bed, for me?

Ste

Cody has taken over the cat hammock hanging in the kitchen, talk about being shoe horned in :roll: As if that wasn't bad enough Gavin also squeezes into it with her, lay your bets now, how long before the radiator is pulled off the wall :yikes :lol:

4b2586e0.jpg

171f5e35.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In the second picture, she doesn't even look comfortable!! How can both she and Gavin possibly fit in that thing??!?! :lol:

Does the dog get in herself or do you help her into the hammock? It looks like it would be hard for her to do herself.

It looks like it is really sagging too. I can't imagine both dogs in there!! :lol: I should get a new one of those for the autumn -- the dogs like them as well as the cats here too and the one I have is pitched at a steep angle now, thanks to Jaspar lying in it. :roll:

Too funny!! Smart doggies though, it looks like it was just bath time, so getting in a fuzzy thing near a radiator is a smart idea (even if the radiator isn't running!)

Cody just jumps blindly and lands in it with a thud, then Gavin jumps in and lays on her head :lol:

Back