Thread: Our Stumpy Tailed Cat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our Stumpy Tailed Cat

Our poor sweet cat LuLu got into a fight outside with an unknown creature a few weeks ago. Her tail was so badly bitten up they couldn't save it. Here is a picture of the sweet girl with the little "cocker spaniel" stub she has left after the amputation.

Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Poor thing, hope it heals well

My Tinga has a 3 inch stump of a tail too because somebody tied twine around it before she ended up in rescue.
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Poor thing, but I think it looks cute--it reminds me of Gus' (Schnauzer) tail He was a rescue, and had we had a choice in the matter, his tail wouldn't have been docked. Nothing we can do about it now, and it's cute--even though it looks like a little finger waving around when he wags it!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think it takes them a while to adjust to not having it -- they use their tail so much for balance and so on. Poor thing! But they really do have amazing resilience and adjust around such challenges well.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Poor {{{{{{{{LuLu}}}}}}}} hope she makes a quick recovery xxxxx