• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Stumpy Tailed Cat

molly

Our poor sweet cat LuLu got into a fight outside with an unknown creature a few weeks ago. Her tail was so badly bitten up they couldn't save it. Here is a picture of the sweet girl with the little "cocker spaniel" stub she has left after the amputation.

lulu002.jpg

Poor thing, hope it heals well :flwr:

My Tinga has a 3 inch stump of a tail too because somebody tied twine around it before she ended up in rescue.

Poor thing, but I think it looks cute--it reminds me of Gus' (Schnauzer) tail :D He was a rescue, and had we had a choice in the matter, his tail wouldn't have been docked. :( Nothing we can do about it now, and it's cute--even though it looks like a little finger waving around when he wags it! :lol: :lol:

I think it takes them a while to adjust to not having it -- they use their tail so much for balance and so on. Poor thing! But they really do have amazing resilience and adjust around such challenges well.

Back