• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Opportunity to earn some money instead of spending it!!!!

Maxxs_Mummy

Karlin,

Hope I'm allowed to post this here, if not then please feel free to remove it!

I am a member of Yougov which is an internet polling site. They pay you to answer surveys and are always in the newspapers (usually The Times, The Guardian and The Telegraph) for their accurate polls.

I have earned quite a bit of money by doing this and now they've given me the opportunity to invite other people to do the same.

If you are interested then please click on the link below or paste it into your browser.

This link will tell them that I have referred you and we will both get paid for your surveys for the 1st 3 mths. After the 1st 3mths you of course will continue to get paid for them!

For our friends in the USA, Yougov is also operational over there - it is yougovus or something but I'm sure the link will redirect you :D

Thanks for reading and also if you decide to join.

Donna :~)

http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=50990&jID=3&sID=1

Sounds lovely Donna, but what about your chums in Canada :cry*ing:

Glad it is working out for you love. :D :D :D :D :D

thanks donna, i signed up, kind of mistrustfully, here i am telling them all this stuff about me, but hey, all that stuff is already out there. I pray they don't sell it to spammers.

interestingly, they have the UK version, and they have a US version, and the only other version they have is Middle East. So they are polling the Middle East. Is there some place you can go and see results of past surveys?

Yes Judy log into the site and have a wander around ;) :lol: There's loads of results, journo blogs and all sorts on there :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Yes Judy log into the site and have a wander around ;) :lol: There's loads of results, journo blogs and all sorts on there :flwr:

Hey Donna

Does that mean we are not going to hear from you as much. :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

You truly are a hoot you know.
I would hate to think that you ain't going to post as much just so you can buy new shoes. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Don't be daft, I've been on there for about 3 years. i only go there when they invite me to join a poll :lol:

You're not getting rid of me taht easily hahahaha

Between 50p and £2 per survey/poll answered. It also pays to enter the prize draws as they seem to send more paid polls to you if you do.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Between 50p and £2 per survey/poll answered. It also pays to enter the prize draws as they seem to send more paid polls to you if you do.

hey, i already have $2 just for signing up. how do i enter the prize draws? about how often roughly do they invite you to do polls? SHOW ME THE MONEY :jump:

It would be nice to get some. Seems like all i ever do is spend it. especially on a certain dog i know of. as well gas for the car.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Don't be daft, I've been on there for about 3 years. i only go there when they invite me to join a poll :lol:

You're not getting rid of me taht easily hahahaha

:w**h**:

I was begining to get a tad worried Donna :rah:

Luv you doll, now get polling and buy your new shoes. :D :D :D :D :D :D

As long as Maxx still has time to write his e-mails, keep doing your polls, Donna ;)

Couldn't manage without Maxx's 'tails' tho :D

Back